- Shrimp Culture - Effective feeding in shrimp culture - an opinion article
- Feed Technology - New developments in extrusion
- Culture Technology - Understanding biofloc in aquaculture production systems
- Cage Culture - A Singapore contribution to a regional industry
- Groupers in Asia - Grouper culture in peace agreement
Volume 7, Number 2 March/April 2011 MICA (P) 008/10/2010 ISBN 1793-0561
- From the editor
- Taiwan grouper to China, shrimp vaccines, cobia to US markets
- News in brief
- Effective feeding in shrimp culture - an opinion article
Soraphat Panakorn says farmers should understand that feeding is influenced by the use of auto demand feeders and changing conditions
- New developments in extrusion
These include additions to existing products, new innovations and changing process control. By Mian N. Riaz
- A rapid low-cost laboratory method for measuring in vitro protein digestibility of feed ingredients and feeds for shrimp.
Daniel Lemos and Albert G. J. Tacon propose a low cost solution for digestibility trials.
- Dietary potassium diformate improves performance of white shrimp production under controlled conditions in Thailand
A promising alternative for modern shrimp nutrition. By Kai-J. Kí¼hlmann, Orapint Jintasataporn and Christian Lí¼ckstí¤dt
- Understanding biofloc in aquaculture production systems
There is no universal set of guidelines but some consistent features are essential for success. By Stephen G. Newman
- A Singapore contribution to a regional industry
MLA not only supplies high health fry and fingerlings but wants farmers to practise good farm management. By Zuridah Merican
- Microdiets in sea bream larval production
Nick King, Philippe Dhert, Eamonn O'Brien and Brett Newman demonstrate the growth advantage by replacing Artemia during the early weaning of sea bream.
Groupers in Asia
- Grouper culture in peace agreement
In Tawi-Tawi Province, Philippines, high value groupers in cages are part of industrial-estate fish farming.
- Deformities in tiger grouper in India
A description of morphological deformities common in tiger grouper produced in hatcheries. By Y.C. Thampi Samraj, P. Jayagopal, D. Thinesh Santhar, P.N. Damodar, and Michael A. Rimmer
- The superior all male tilapia
In China, a fast growing and high flesh yield tilapia.
- Feed for juvenile fish/ Hainan's new tilapia feed mill
- JSC in Vietnam for feed production
- New company brand and premix plant in India
- Game changing strategies/new algae facility
- Safe shellfish/appointments
- Asian Pacific Aquaculture 2011 in Kochi, India
Opportunities for shrimp, freshwater prawn and pangasius catfish aquaculture in India
- Aquafair Malaysia 2010 in Kuala Lumpur
Progress for SMEs in the ornamental fish industry
- Disease prevention in marine fish /The Shrimp Book
- Third International Symposium on Cage Aquaculture in Asia & events listing