Volume 11, Number 3 May/June 2015 MCI (P) 014/10/2014 ISBN 1793 -056
From the editor
- Consequences and Communication
- A healthier pangasius industry
- How to culture marine shrimp successfully in freshwater ponds
Soraphat Panakorn describes the attention to mineral composition in water and culture management at Chaiwat farm in Thailand.
- Servicing small farmers in Ben Tre
Centres where farmers meet to get updates on culture practices while waiting for results on pond water analysis
Industry Review: Aqua Feeds in Asia
- Selective growth again
Bearish sentiments with falling currencies and the lacklustre shrimp industry in 2014. By Zuridah Merican
- India: A larger aqua feed industry in 2014
D. Ajaya Bhaskar says that expansion to meet aqua feed demand in 2014 is now curtailed by challenging times in shrimp and fish farming.
- Fast and furious - Vietnam's shrimp feed business
How Sheng Long Bio Tech International Co is set to grow in the region.
- Co May installs new fish feed production line
- Global feed survey
- JV on high performance aqua feed production in China
- Marketing nursery feeds in the Philippines and Indonesia
- Potential of functional feed additives for EMS/AHPND prevention
By Loc H. Tran, Phuc Nhu Hoang, Oanh Hoang Bui, Trang Dai Nguyen, Allen Ming-Hsun Wu, Sam Ceulemans and Peter Coutteau.
- The consequences of fumonisins in fish feed
By Verena Starkl and Karin Naehrer
- Effect of silica supplement on growth performance and health condition of juvenile shrimp
By Wutiporn Phromkunthong
- Tilapia 2015, Part 1: Regional developments in tilapia production
Report from a recent conference and trade show by Eric Roderick.
- Aquatic VIV Asia 2015
A focus on sustainable aquaculture.
- Asia benefits from krill
- Bringing extruded shrimp feeds into Asia
- New feed launch
- New corporate identity
- Views on sustainable aquaculture
- Launch of FIAAP, VICTAM and GRAPAS Asia 2016
- Preview of TARS 2015, August 19-20, Hanoi, Vietnam
- 6th AQUATECH 2015, May 28-29, Tagaytay City, Philippines